Monday, May 31, 2010

Reflection Post - German N.

Overall, I enjoyed using Blogger in this and previous quarters. It made my life easier by checking whether there is any homework assigned when I skipped school. In my opinion, next year, we should use Blogger instead of Moodle because it can be helpful for students who skipped school to find out what did the class do on the day the student skipped school. However, I also noticed some disadvantages about Blogger, such as it is not so easy to put pictures where you want them to be in your post, which I found very frustrating when I did my scribe post. Overall, I enjoyed using Blogger throughout the 2nd semester.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Reflection Post German. I am glad Blogger was helpful for you and for the most part, easy to use. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete