Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reflection Post - German

Ireally enjoyed Blogger because it has many languages, and it sort of plays the role of Moodle, because you can check the notifications about homework that the scribes have posted, plus I enjoy the tools on the main screen of Blogger. Also, I think is is easy in some cases because of the minor comments you have to do. But the only challenges I faced were typing major comments and a scribe post. It was hard for me to do the scribe post because I didn't really remember all of the events that happened on a day a had to scribe about. The challenge about major comment was the format. First I thought it had to be just suggestions about a particular post, but in actuallity, it has to be positive comments and suggestions about the post. However, overall, I enjoyed using Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment