Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reflection Post

Reflection Post:
I liked having this blog to look at anything I didn't understand in class. People posted links, pictures and repeated everything we learned in class, which I thought was helpful to anybody who was absent, as well as the entire class, because when we have quizzes, tests, and our final exam at the end of the year, this will be a good place to look to when studying for them.
I enjoyed reading other people's comments, as it was exciting to take part in a blog for the first time and to have students commenting on your post. I didn't like having to write out the whole post and taking notes in class, wasn't too fun either.But I think this is a good idea, and an easy resource to look to whenever you were absent, didn't understand something, or wanted to clear something out about an assignment given that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment