Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reflection Post

I have not enjoyed blogger at all in the last quarter. I have found it a nuisance because rarely do my comments or posts go on the website the first time, and quite frequently the page will take a significant amount of time to load. I have also found it irritating how links that work just fine at home rarely work on any other computer.

On the good side: I do feel that it has helped classmates and some of the things that are posted are interesting. I think that after a while I will be able to get used to the blog and do this regularly rather than as an assignment but as a tool. I have to thank Ms. D for taking the effort to set this up for our benefit. Many of the stories that Ms. D posts are also interesting.

Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment