Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reflection Post

I think that using blogger for this class was very helpful because it allowed students to catch up on the work that they missed and it was also very helpful to summarize what we did in class. If a student was absent or confused during class, blogger would give enough information to the student that the student would know what was covered during class. The things I disliked about blogger was that whenever you wanted to put a picture, it vanished. Apart from that, I enjoyed blogger a lot.
Blogger was very easy and fun for me. I thought that writing the scribe post was very easy because Blogger is very easy to understand and it is very fun. Blogger was also easy for me because it was not hard to understand how to use it. I do not think that blogger was difficult at all. I understood it fully and it was a very fun website to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment