Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Severyn's Reflection Post

A lot of people have different opinions about Blogger. My opinion is that it is an outstanding aid for anyone who is either confused or who was absent in our Science 8 class. The main fact that supports my opinion is it's simplicity. It's that simple that even a kid can use it (I'm not saying that I'm not a kid :). Although it's that simple, it can get as complicated too. While writing a scribe post for 3rd quarter, I faced a very annoying technical difficulty - Blogger wouldn't upload my picture, that really influenced the question of my grade. Unfortunately, it was not uploaded... Another function that proves my opinion is the interface language possibility. There are more than 40 languages are available in Blogger! So, I conclude, that Blogger is a great advisor for everyone, especially the ones that were absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment